martes, 27 de mayo de 2008

Disco de cabecera: MGMT - Oracular Spectacular


Time to pretend lyrics*

I'm feeling rough, I'm feeling raw, I'm in the prime of my life/ Let's make some music, make some money, find some models for wives/ I'll move to Paris, shoot some heroin, and fuck with the stars/ You man the island and the cocaine and the elegant cars/ This is our decision, to live fast and die young/ We've got the vision, now let's have some fun/ Yeah, it's overwhelming, but what else can we do/ Get jobs in offices, and wake up for the morning commute/ Forget about our mothers and our friends/ We're fated to pretend/ To pretend

I'll miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up worms/ I'll miss the comfort of my mother and the weight of the world/ I'll miss my sister, miss my father, miss my dog and my home/ Yeah, I'll miss the boredom and the freedom and the time spent alone.
There's really nothing, nothing we can do/ Love must be forgotten, life can always start up anew/ The models will have children, we'll get a divorce/ We'll find some more models, everyting must run it's course.We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end/ We were fated to pretend/ Yeah, yeah, yeah


*yo lo encuentro notable…

No hay comentarios: